After update no access

Anything that pertains to Entropy, Equo or Sulfur

Moderator: Moderators

After update no access

Postby gledof » Sun Feb 22, 2009 23:49

Hello, after update the system, when I try to acces the Sabayon4, I type the password and the welcome screen reset, the screen is going black for a few seconds and come back to the welcome screen and ask me the pass again. Is not the wrong passwors. I wondering...the oiption of "merge all" is responsable of this behavior?
gledof
Young Hen

No acces after update

Postby gledof » Sun Feb 22, 2009 23:50

Hello, after update the system, when I try to acces the Sabayon4, I type the password and the welcome screen reset, the screen is going black for a few seconds and come back to the welcome screen and ask me the pass again. Is not the wrong passwors. I wondering...the oiption of "merge all" is responsable of this behavior?
gledof
Young Hen

Re: No acces after update

Postby wolfden » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:07

Merged

look at the log files and see what is going on

Do not make more than one topic of same thing
wolfden
Sharecropper

Re: After update no access

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:15

I wonder if this is the same problem as seen by denijane (Can't log in after update -password incorrect)?
Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Postby gledof » Mon Feb 23, 2009 15:46

Wolfden, maybe I can get access to the log files but I a new user of Sabyon4 and I almost sure than I not understand what happen in it. Please give me the folder name and files to be checked.
Fitzcarraldo I gonna check the link but apparently denijane receive a "wrong password" or "not sudoers" message. I receive nothing,only a 1 or 2 seconds of black screen and ready to input the password again. If I put a wrong password the S.O. show me a..."wrong password"
Today I can get access in a text mode, can you tell me what file I must to edit to fix this problem?
Last edited by gledof on Mon Feb 23, 2009 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
gledof
Young Hen

Postby gledof » Mon Feb 23, 2009 15:47

Wolfden, maybe I can get access to the log files but I a new user of Sabyon4 and I almost sure than I not understand what happen in it. Please give me the folder name and files to be checked.
Fitzcarraldo I gonna check the link but apparently denijane receive a "wrong password" or "not sudoers" message. I receive nothing,only a 1 or 2 seconds of black screen and ready to input the password again. If I put a wrong password the S.O. show me a..."wrong password"
Today I can get access in a text mode, can you tell me what file I must to edit to fix this problem?
gledof
Young Hen

Postby wolfden » Mon Feb 23, 2009 23:17

wolfden
Sharecropper

Return to Entropy|Equo|Rigo Package Managers