- Code: Select all
/bin/sh: line 9: 32546 Aborted make $local_target
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
make: INTERNAL: Exiting with 1 jobserver tokens available; should be 2!
* ERROR: dev-db/mysql-5.0.72-r1 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 49: Called src_compile
* environment, line 3612: Called mysql_src_compile
* environment, line 3216: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* emake || die "emake failed";
* The die message:
* emake failed
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/lib/entropy/logs/dev-db:mysql-5.0.72-r1:20090101-003613.log'.
* The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-db/mysql-5.0.72-r1/temp/environment'.
>>> Failed to emerge dev-db/mysql-5.0.72-r1, Log file:
this shows up once its basically done installing... anyone know how i could get this thing installed? or is there a command for emerge that it will automatically install all dependencies a package needs when i look it up?