New Sabayon Look.

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

How does the new Sabayon website theme suit you?

I like it.
32%
It could be altered.
15%
I don't care.
5%
Take the white out.
14%
Add some black.
25%
Mix the colours up.
9%

Total votes : 105

Re: New Sabayon Look.

Postby symon1980 » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:18

i know that Sabayon has Spritz, a "binary package manager" But, i don't see the point of Using a Source Based Distro
just to use it for Binaries. It defeats the purpose. Although, i guess its good to have the options, but in saying that. There isn't
many packages at the moment in Sabayons binary package manager to use solely for your system, and i know mixing the 2 "entropy, and portage"
can cause problems. Maybe i'll re visit Sabayon when entropy has as much packages in it as portage :)
symon1980
Baby Hen

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37

symon1980 wrote:i know that Sabayon has Spritz, a "binary package manager" But, i don't see the point of Using a Source Based Distro
just to use it for Binaries. It defeats the purpose. Although, i guess its good to have the options, but in saying that. There isn't
many packages at the moment in Sabayons binary package manager to use solely for your system, and i know mixing the 2 "entropy, and portage"
can cause problems. Maybe i'll re visit Sabayon when entropy has as much packages in it as portage :)

Strange place to post your comment, given that this thread relates to the look of the Website. :|
Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Postby wolfden » Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37

symon1980 wrote:i know that Sabayon has Spritz, a "binary package manager" But, i don't see the point of Using a Source Based Distro

This has nothing to do with the topic

:roll:
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby Amy » Sat Jul 05, 2008 15:22

I love it, its very pretty and not to dark like the last one.

The old one was way to dark and hurt my eyes.
Amy
Baby Hen

Previous

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions