Please add Wiimote support for Sabayon 3.5

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Please add Wiimote support for Sabayon 3.5

Postby wolfden » Sun May 11, 2008 21:27

nothing was erased - all moved and merged to one post.

As I ask, is it that hard to make one post in the correct forum?

You don't have power to move and merge posts - as I said, if you have made a mistake, contact one of the mods to help you. Making several posts in the wrong forums doesn't help one bit. Not trying to sound mean/harsh, but it's a lot of work to keep this forum clean and organized. All it takes is one person and 5 minutes to come in and make a mess. It's not just you, just trying to raise awareness of it.

I don't see how age has any bearing in this. We have a large age group range here, one isn't better than the other.
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby xlnagla » Sun May 11, 2008 23:23

We apologize for any hard feelings, most moderators can get moderately indignant if users fail to obey/read rules defined in the HOWTO: not look stupid in forums and IRC global announcement. Wolfden was just remarking on the odd combination of crossposting and the forums which this wound up in. We're sorry - we're really a friendly bunch, just every now and then we've got a bad day or a string of irritating happenings. And we can objectively say we treat everyone equally and based solely on what they've done in the forums - we have no way of knowing who you actually are.

~xlnagla
xlnagla
Sagely Hen

Postby Beatnik » Mon May 12, 2008 8:34

xlnagla wrote:We apologize for any hard feelings, most moderators can get moderately indignant if users fail to obey/read rules defined in the HOWTO: not look stupid in forums and IRC global announcement. Wolfden was just remarking on the odd combination of crossposting and the forums which this wound up in. We're sorry - we're really a friendly bunch, just every now and then we've got a bad day or a string of irritating happenings. And we can objectively say we treat everyone equally and based solely on what they've done in the forums - we have no way of knowing who you actually are.

~xlnagla

Ok, no problem here, I also had a bad day, I was just trying to help, with an idea, because sabayon is my favorite distro.
Thanks
Beatnik
Young Hen

Previous

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions