Short question

A place where Linux Gamers can share their experience and help each other with Linux Games, native or emulated ;)

Moderator: Moderators

Short question

Postby Dragons Tooth » Thu Dec 20, 2007 16:20

Going to the point: Does someone played in Lineage II Interlude on our SL? If that so, what have you done to ran it? Thanks for answers.
"After eating jackal's corpse you are mortally poisoned. You die at level 5 of dungeon"
<gasp> Not again! ;]
Dragons Tooth
Young Hen

Re: Short question

Postby WarraWarra » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:11

http://www.google.com/search?q=Lineage+ ... =firefox-a

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&clie ... arch&meta=

Might try the gentoo forums or llinux-gamers.net or similar.

I see the server but not the actual game , might try wine-doors or wine or cedega.
WarraWarra
Sagely Hen

Postby Dragons Tooth » Sat Dec 22, 2007 15:08

Before posting this topic I searched over the net and I only found HOWTO for Ubuntu and other distros. Also I tried HOWTO on Wine AppDB and it is weird that Interlude runs on for e.g. Ubuntu with Wine 0.9.50 but not on Sabayon with the same Wine version. On the other hand Chronicle 4 (Interlude is Chronicle 6) successfully runs on SL. I wonder why it doesn't starts on our LInux. Anyway thx for your answer. :)
"After eating jackal's corpse you are mortally poisoned. You die at level 5 of dungeon"
<gasp> Not again! ;]
Dragons Tooth
Young Hen

Postby WarraWarra » Sun Dec 23, 2007 17:59

Yup might need a dependancy or something to be added as rpm's have or should have most of the bits in it / wine that might be missing from your install ??

Try wine-doors as it can install directx 9.0c or something might have more luck with it.

PS> try the web chat top right of this page or irc help on your SL desktop as there is very clued up guy's that can help.
WarraWarra
Sagely Hen

Return to The Gamers Shed