This is the error.
- Code: Select all
usr/X11R6/lib/libXft.so: undefined reference to `FT_Library_SetLcdFilter'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [../../../bin/uic] Error 1
make: *** [sub-uic] Error 2
make: *** [sub-designer] Error 2
make: *** [sub-tools] Error 2
* ERROR: x11-libs/qt-3.3.4-r8 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 1648: Called dyn_compile
* ebuild.sh, line 988: Called qa_call 'src_compile'
* ebuild.sh, line 44: Called src_compile
* qt-3.3.4-r8.ebuild, line 184: Called die
* (no error message)
Does anyone have any idea of how to get around this? And if it's not possible can I get some advice on downgrading back to 3.3 I've already tried reverting back to 3.3 but when I try to emerge the qt libraries it tells me qt3.3.6 can not be found.