DL from a mirror now.
I'm running 3.4 loop2 and-
a) Putting the finished DL out as a torrent - I can do this as a stand-alone, but really want it to be part of the general torrent pool.
Q: IS that automatic?
b) migrating loop2 > final. Use the migrator?
you can add your local mirror to official torrent tracker as a full seed, without waiting for torrent to complete in this way:
1. download official torrent file
2. begin torrent download in azureus, for example, and after file creation is complete and some two - tree minutes of activity, to see if all setup is correct, stop the torrent and azureus
3. download the iso from http or ftp mirror, if you find one
4. check the md5sums, and the file name to be identical
5. move, or only copy to be more safe, your iso and overwrite the iso image created by azureus
6. open again azureus client, and now start again the torrent
7. if all is in good shape, azureus will be smart and see that torrent is already completed, do a manual check in azureus to be sure, if all is ok now you torrent should be in seed state spreading the good news too all of us, not so lucky like you