guitar

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

Postby _aku » Tue Feb 27, 2007 19:58

@Goatee: maybe we should form a band ? :lol:
_aku
Baby Hen

Postby schivmeister » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:13

I have been playing for about 3 years including acoustic. So im not so experienced like those of u decade-old heh. Jumped to electric after a few months of acoustic..Was playin the drums for 2 years before that. Now I play both..but mainly i call myself a guitarist rather than a drummer. I drum for fun only :lol:

My music field is versatile, less punk (i used to play sum 41 & blink 182 when i was starting out tho), pop and -core. I rarely play blues, grunge & classical, sometimes i do jazz, most of the time i do trance/techno/industrial, folk, rock & metal. My focus is on metal, & currently im writing songs for my soon-to-startup band - a mix of folk, blues, jazz, and technical death metal.

My acoustic's a TGM steel string. I have only 2 electrics, one samick (the first) and one jackson performer. As u can probably tell by now, i havnt spent much on my instruments. Im not into effects either, so my main setup includes only a zoom 707 (pretty old) but i use my friends' analogues most of the time..What im into are pups, and recently i purchased a great humbucker. Beats DiMarzio and Seymour Duncan and kicks real ass! Do check em out at http://www.has-sound.com ..If you're interested, send an e-mail to Mr Stan and ask him anything you want, recommendation or help in choosing a pup. Tell him Ray introduced you ;)
schivmeister
Simple Hen

Postby Goatee » Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:34

my band are looking at doing one vision by queen, so, i've gotta improve dramatically
Goatee
Sharecropper

Postby KStorm » Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:55

Yep. I've played bass for 35 years. Well, I can make some noise with it, anyways... :P
KStorm
Baby Hen

Previous

Return to Off Topic