Art Department: Call To Arms!

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

Art Department: Call To Arms!

Postby Square Bottle » Tue Jan 09, 2007 6:13

Greetings!

We have a lot of art to create for the distant major 3.3 release, and I could definitely use more graphic artists! If you have experience with graphic design programs like Photoshop, Gimp, Illustrator, Inkscape, Painter, Fireworks, or other programs, and if you think you could afford to donate a little bit of your time and energy to a super duper amazing Linux distribution, then please stand up!

Post a sample of your work here or email it to me (squarebottle [at] sabayonlinux [dot] org) and then we'll talk and see how you can help out! Thanks!
My soul hurts. Please read what happened. It hurts, and nothing will happen. Perhaps they will try to soothe their conscience by removing this from my signature, so read it, and talk about it.
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Postby Square Bottle » Wed Jan 10, 2007 0:12

Fabio had a good idea. The call to arms has been submitted to Digg here:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Graphic_Arti ... ayon_Linux

Don't be a spoil-spot. Digg this. Even if we only get on the top page of the unix section, life will be good. :D
My soul hurts. Please read what happened. It hurts, and nothing will happen. Perhaps they will try to soothe their conscience by removing this from my signature, so read it, and talk about it.
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Postby johnnyhay » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:50

DUGG!
johnnyhay
Technological Hen

Postby invar9 » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:59

Dugg..........................
invar9
Growing Hen

Postby Square Bottle » Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:45

Thanks. And next time any of you are in the IRC room, let everybody in there know to digg this to. There's usually a good thirty or so people hanging around in there after all, and I'm sure they'd be delighted to help get me some extra pairs of hands. :)
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Postby Zer0 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 23:56

I've just got a funky ass IR filter for my camera, so I'd be up for doing so weird ass photos for ya.

Or I could just work with gimp to do dark themes...

You've seen some of my work already :)
Zer0
Young Hen

Postby Appleman1234 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 0:40

Anyone interested in Art Development or Art contribution contact lxnay, as Squarebottle has resigned.
Last edited by Appleman1234 on Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:17, edited 1 time in total.
Appleman1234
Old Dear Hen

Postby lxnay » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:01

Appleman1234, this is not one of your tasks... really.
Join us on IRC (chat.freenode.net #sabayon or WebChat)
Submit bugs to our Bug Tracker
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook
Add me on Google+
lxnay
Land Owner

Postby terlmann » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:19

I am interested! sign me up, get my title to anything better than hen! I am a rooster for heavens sake!
:evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil: :roll: :lol: :roll: :evil: :evil:
signature banned. User banned by the Sabayon Linux Forum Staff.
terlmann
Growing Hen

Postby Izo » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:16

I would be interested in a place in the Arts Development Team ... provided that my superiors deem my skills as being of a sufficient quality.

/izo
Izo
Growing Hen

Next

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions