Resignation

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

Resignation

Postby Square Bottle » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:39

Explanation and announcement here.

It was great to work with you all these past few months. So long, and thanks for all the fish!
My soul hurts. Please read what happened. It hurts, and nothing will happen. Perhaps they will try to soothe their conscience by removing this from my signature, so read it, and talk about it.
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Postby AmpLiF1eR » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:25

Hi,

No ... don't leave !
Just kidding ;)

I wish you both good luck in whatever you're going to do in life and what is has to offer ..
(about competitions in Okinawa...., you know Hideo Muramatsu maybe, he was one of 7 students who came from japan to teach in the netherlands, he was my teacher years ago:) )
I think Lxnay has to sort things out till the suns shines again in life (remember, after rain there will be sunshine)
I respect your decisions.

SabayonLinux is what it's now because of each and every member and is greatly appreciated.
Take care,

greetings,
Amp
AmpLiF1eR
Old Dear Hen

Postby frogimus » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:16

Wow. Dang. What can I say?

First - the graphics of 3.25 is the hook that caught me. The theme is, without qualification or reservation, the absolute best, most professional, most polished of any OS. Including the commercial OSs.

Most of all, I wish you the best. You seem to have the strength of character and focus to go far. All will work out in the end if you (see below)
frogimus
Growing Hen

Postby lxnay » Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:19

apart from the kickoff button, the rest of the theme was assembled by me :P JFYI
Join us on IRC (chat.freenode.net #sabayon or WebChat)
Submit bugs to our Bug Tracker
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook
Add me on Google+
lxnay
Land Owner

Postby Square Bottle » Thu Feb 15, 2007 0:38

Yeah. It's a shame this all happened when and how it did. I mean, I had more than 40 MB of artwork just in my folder on the server, so it's sad that only three of those original works made it into use before all of this. I mean, yes, I can always use it for other stuff now or release it as an ebuild, but it still makes me sad, you know?

Le sigh. I just... bah. :(
My soul hurts. Please read what happened. It hurts, and nothing will happen. Perhaps they will try to soothe their conscience by removing this from my signature, so read it, and talk about it.
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Postby lxnay » Thu Feb 15, 2007 1:20

Square Bottle, I never kicked you away from here, the decision was your. Here, doors are always open.
Join us on IRC (chat.freenode.net #sabayon or WebChat)
Submit bugs to our Bug Tracker
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook
Add me on Google+
lxnay
Land Owner

Postby Appleman1234 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:31

Your didn't have to kick...., trauma from change and the actions of yourself and others did the job well enough.
Appleman1234
Old Dear Hen

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions