Help needed to create backgrounds and others

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

Postby AmpLiF1eR » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:04

Sabayon is based on Gentoo and now the image shows both at the same time, not a bad thought :)
AmpLiF1eR
Old Dear Hen

Postby Dark_W0lf » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:30

Or SL is tested & approved by gentoo ? :)
Dark_W0lf
Simple Hen

Postby wolfden » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:41

If you look at my avatar you see it has the gentoo symbol on it also. They are both 1 and the same, but I see SL as being superior, but still has the base of Gentoo.
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby Dark_MaGe » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:44

Dark_Wolf...I like the Idea of the penguing dressed...but instead of an pharaon can you draw a roman centurion (remeber that this is an italian distribution :P )
Dark_MaGe
Your Farmer

Postby Dark_W0lf » Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:55

Dark Mage , no problem ... I`ll start as soon as possible ...
Do you have an exact idea ? or i`ll google some roman outfits and reproduce them ?
Dark_W0lf
Simple Hen

Postby Dark_MaGe » Wed Feb 07, 2007 17:59

if you've ever seen asterix&obelix you've got an idea ;)
Dark_MaGe
Your Farmer

Postby Square Bottle » Wed Feb 07, 2007 20:06

The Read-Me For This Section wrote:Try to have a separate thread dedicated to each image or idea you have (except if you've made a set of something, in which case yes, please keep the set together inside one thread).

We've got quite a few different ideas in here that could each have their own thread. I understand how they came to all be in the one thread, but I hope you guys understand why it's nice to have a thread for each of them (so that way they can each get their own focused feedback, and the topic won't be hijacked away from one work whenever somebody posts their idea).

Not a huge deal though. Really, it's more just a suggestion. :P
My soul hurts. Please read what happened. It hurts, and nothing will happen. Perhaps they will try to soothe their conscience by removing this from my signature, so read it, and talk about it.
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Postby Jesterhead » Wed Feb 07, 2007 21:03

Dark_W0lf:

If you make more, we could provide a Screensaver like Mandrivas one ;)
Jesterhead
Old Dear Hen

Postby Dark_W0lf » Wed Feb 07, 2007 21:18

Square bottle : If I make separate threads for each pic I make , then my work will get mixed up with others work , it would be hard for someone to remember if I made the wallpaper he has on his computer ... another thing , we'll have lots of threads on this topic if everybody makes a new one everytime he/she has to post something new ... I'd like to keep all my work in one place , maybe we could make separate topics within this topic , in wich we sould make new threads with our work ... And people can't make more than 2-3 comments on one pic , so old pics will be forgotten and will take some space ...
Jestehead : don't know what screensaver you're talking about ... i can make some , if you want , but first , i have to make that roman tux ... or maybe i'll think of a chicken mascot , and make that roman ...
Dark_W0lf
Simple Hen

Postby Jesterhead » Wed Feb 07, 2007 21:25

Mndriva uses a screensaver with many different Tux´s ;)
Jesterhead
Old Dear Hen

PreviousNext

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions