hello, guys i have some Q

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

hello, guys i have some Q

Postby daricusjn » Thu Jan 25, 2007 13:11

Hello, guys i have some questions about this thema.
Can anyone help me?
Many thanks.
daricusjn
Baby Hen

Postby AmpLiF1eR » Thu Jan 25, 2007 13:24

Hi,

I would start with a more specific question :)
AmpLiF1eR
Old Dear Hen

Postby ed » Fri Jan 26, 2007 13:51

spam.

Again, you guys really need to learn some spam spitting techniques. Completely stupid question, claims to be from the USA yet can hardly master English, gives an ICQ number (a good sign), occupation is policeman and he claims to be interested in painting. Just trying to throw people off.

Have a google for "Hello, guys i have some questions about this thema. " and it's everywhere.

Delete this topic as spam.
ed
Simple Hen

Postby johnnyhay » Fri Jan 26, 2007 20:55

YES!!! Google the first post to find out if it's spam. It works everytime.
johnnyhay
Technological Hen

Postby tabrown72 » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:43

'Again, you guys really need to learn some spam spitting techniques. Completely stupid question, claims to be from the USA yet can hardly master English, gives an ICQ number (a good sign), occupation is policeman and he claims to be interested in painting. Just trying to throw people off. "

Ok , then I must be spam and didn't know it. All my questions are completely stupid, I claim to be from the USA, and I hardly know english. And I too am interested in paintings especially the ones that use flesh tones <wink,wink>

Somebody help me I'm spam, I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam,I'm spam.

Got carried away there sorry..
tabrown72
Simple Hen

Return to Off Topic