What firewall is better to install?

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

What firewall is better to install?

Postby willmiller » Fri Jan 19, 2007 16:20

My firewall that comes with my windows xp slows down my computer. What will be a better one firewall I can download and use for free? :(
willmiller
Baby Hen

Postby LIHnucks » Fri Jan 19, 2007 18:40

Windows and free, those two don't go together, the best way is to say goodbay to $indo$s and start using......why not sabayon :D
LIHnucks
Young Hen

Postby ed » Fri Jan 19, 2007 22:13

SPAM! Just look at his profile. This is an easy one to spot. You guys really need to learn some spam spotting techniques.
ed
Simple Hen

now now...

Postby Darksurf » Tue Jan 23, 2007 16:39

hold on. You may very well be right, but you cannot be sure. nothing was advertised and he asked a simple easy question. there are many people in the forums that still use winblows. I do at work. I don't a home....EVER... AND WILL NEVER!!! go to hell winblows vista!! :evil:
Darksurf
Old Dear Hen

Re: now now...

Postby ed » Wed Jan 24, 2007 23:31

Darksurf wrote:nothing was advertised

Really? Look CLOSELY. Notice something about the punctuation? Normal people don't use full stops as links to websites.

I've moderated a forum through a sustained spam attack and I KNOW spam when I see it. Even ones that don't advertise anything can be spam, they use it for calibration sometimes.
ed
Simple Hen

Return to Off Topic