WALLPAPERS

Discuss all artwork and development - Suggestions needed

Moderator: Moderators

WALLPAPERS

Postby spunknibbles » Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:57

Ughhh,
Well I got my graphics pad today. YAY! Still working on getting it to work in sabayon, So I wanted to get it tested so used it on Windows through VMWARE! Yay, so far so good. Here is something you may want to set as a wallpaper. This is for the ones that love red and black themes. So pretty, the colors not the wallpaper. LOL. Like I said this is just some proto.
Hasta

Last edited by spunknibbles on Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:35, edited 1 time in total.
"Art is only limited by creativity."
spunknibbles
Simple Hen

Postby wolfden » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:08

I love the colors!
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby Goatee » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:23

That's great. I love it!

So clean, yet with detail when you look closer.

That's the way!
Goatee
Sharecropper

Green Eggs and Ham

Postby spunknibbles » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:29

Have AnotherImage
spunknibbles
Simple Hen

Postby Square Bottle » Sat Dec 09, 2006 23:33

Hey, they look good! But remember to please give each work its own thread. ;)
My soul hurts. Please read what happened. It hurts, and nothing will happen. Perhaps they will try to soothe their conscience by removing this from my signature, so read it, and talk about it.
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Postby cvill64 » Sat Dec 09, 2006 23:46

I don't know if the second one is that good (no offense, just trying to critique)
I think the colors clash a little too much here and there is too much going on around the icon which seems to be your center piece and what you want to be emphasizing, that's what it seems to me, let me know if it was meant to be a different way, but I think think I could work very well

the first one is much nicer, its cleaner and you can clearly see what the centerpeice is and the cooler coolers help there
cvill64
Sagely Hen

Postby spunknibbles » Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:30

No offense taken. :oops:
Needless to say the really "Cool" stuff I am creating will not be posted. Hehe.
That will go to square bottle in the next couple of weeks.

The second one I don't like either. Just an option. Right now, or will be in the next few weeks, I am trying to create a dark theme that is similar to the first one. All I can say is you will have a choice of black and red, blue and black, and burnt orange and black. So many ideas already in the sketch book and I am going to probably hit you up Cvill about some linux specific features that can unlock some real coolness, if possible.
spunknibbles
Simple Hen

Postby cvill64 » Sun Dec 10, 2006 7:29

yep, that is no problem, but anything you send to me art-wise should be CCed to my art coordinator SquareBottle :)

I still need to sit down with lxnay and squarebottle so we can hash out what we are going to be looking for in the next theme, so keep a thinking :)
cvill64
Sagely Hen

Postby Square Bottle » Sun Dec 10, 2006 18:46

::Nod.:: I look forward to getting those emails. Any idea when I should expect them in my inbox, comrade?
My soul hurts. Please read what happened. It hurts, and nothing will happen. Perhaps they will try to soothe their conscience by removing this from my signature, so read it, and talk about it.
Square Bottle
Growing Hen

Finals are about to be Final ; )

Postby spunknibbles » Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:53

Well last final is Wednesday so should be throwing some minor stuff your direction Friday, and a week from Weds should be a bunch of stuff flying at you. What is really killing me is trying to learn how the cursor works. Understood that they are png files, but I can't seem to really figure out how to do the animation part or build the theme. I am not worried about it, it will come along. Oh yes, it will get there.
spunknibbles
Simple Hen

Next

Return to Artwork and Development Suggestions