Issues Related to Hardware (Sound, Video, Printers, Scanners, Webcams, Touchpads, Keyboards, Sensors, Drives, GRUB, etc.)
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
I think I got the answer doing the updates today and while reading them I found the message:
- You've enabled the cpudetection flag. This feature is
* included mainly for people who want to use the same
* binary on another system with a different CPU architecture.
* MPlayer will already detect your CPU settings by default at
* buildtime; this flag is used for runtime detection.
* You won't need this turned on if you are only building
* mplayer for this system. Also, if your compile fails, try
* disabling this use flag.
* For various format support you need to enable the support on your ffmpeg package:
* media-video/libav or media-video/ffmpeg
- Generally Awesome (tm)
- Posts: 1472
- Joined: Wed Feb 21, 2007 15:52
- Location: United Kingdom