Notices on Rigo

If you are new to Linux or new to Sabayon Linux and just not sure where to post, here ya go. Post without fear of being told to RTFM :-)

Moderator: Moderators

Notices on Rigo

Postby jandm5895 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:52

It seems like this should be simple but I can't figure it out. How do you remove the "notices from repositories" in Rigo. I just want to remove the old ones that I have read but still get new notes. I am guessing that "Stop annoying me" would stop showing all notes even if there are new ones. Is there a users guide somewhere for Rigo that would answer these questions?
jandm5895
Baby Hen

Re: Notices on Rigo

Postby jandm5895 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:45

I got tired of seeing the "This is important" warning for the same 3 notices so I hit the "Stop annoying me" button and they are now gone. In fact there does not seem to be any way at all to show them again. Will the notices reappear if there is a new one?
I have to say again that Rigo needs some type of manual or users guide. If that is not possible maybe just a list of commands. This would be very helpful for newbies like me.
jandm5895
Baby Hen

Postby Stupot » Mon Jul 09, 2012 16:26

I'm pretty sure it will pop up with new ones when they appear.
Stupot
Sagely Hen

Postby erasmus » Wed Jul 11, 2012 0:08

Well, Rigo got me, so I installed Sulfur and everything works perfect without any manual or user guide. I can even find the programmes I am looking for. However, I usually use the console for installations. :lol:
erasmus
Baby Hen

Return to Beginners|Newbies Area