So awesome

Discussion in general that pertains to Sabayon Linux - Must Pertain to Sabayon Linux

Moderator: Moderators

So awesome

Postby friTTe » Fri Jan 20, 2012 23:25

:D well i got so tired of sucky support for my poor laptop and at the same time really interested in Gentoo, but didnt wanna spend hours and hours of installing.
Stumbled upon this little pice of OS called Sabayon, and on top of it all it had a brand new and up to date Xfce (always ben my 2nd choice) and Gnome-Shell was fun for 10minutes or so hehe.

Said and done, i grabbed the Xfce 64bit and installed it..and everything worked smooth after the first boot, i could choose between all my neighbours or my own Wifi connection, been installing that Boadcom and kernelupdating a whooe bunch of times on other distros.
So now it runs Xfce and i love it, its so configurable but still fast..Sabayon got my soul now :twisted:

And while im writing this im prepping a usb stick for Xfce 32bit for my desktop computer, gonna go dual monitor and everything.

Gentoo packed in an awesome box is what my omputer farm consists of and its awesome :)

Let me know if i can get my hands dirty in anyway, would love to be a part of this, gonna add and keep Linuxtracker.org updated with the latest Isos..moderating there and i wanna se some Sabayon in that list :)

Oh well im gonna stop writing and get to it..catch you guys later.
fredrikfritte@gmail
friTTe| @freenode
friTTe
Baby Hen

Re: So awesome

Postby wolfden » Sat Jan 21, 2012 13:28

welcome aboard :)
wolfden
Sharecropper

Re: So awesome

Postby friTTe » Sat Jan 21, 2012 13:29

Thanks alot