All following problems should be solved when Plymouth is finally integrated with OpenRC.
- Because Plymouth is taking over the control of tty1 it might mess it up. Although they should no longer occur with 0.8.3-r3.
- Line endings might be messed up.
- Password typed in tty1 might be not hidden. Switch to another tty to login.
- Plymouth turns on OpenRC's interactive mode. The workaround is to disable it permanently in /etc/rc.conf.
- Splash might freeze on some stages and not respond immediately.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests