spread it to everyone

Discussion in general that pertains to Sabayon Linux - Must Pertain to Sabayon Linux

Moderator: Moderators

Postby mars » Fri Nov 24, 2006 20:14

Ah so desoe ka!

Phantastic this is, people.
Downloaded in less than a day, it will be.

The Force, with you may be...
mars
Growing Hen

Postby johnnyhay » Sun Nov 26, 2006 4:47

@mars
hahaha. You meant to write "Aa, sou desu ka." <- Japanese for "Is that so?".

Yep, I've been trying hard too to spread Sabayon but I didn't try that 4 friends technique yet. Hope it works.
johnnyhay
Technological Hen

Postby senofed » Thu Nov 30, 2006 20:52

last night i whipped out the live cd and basically converted two people (one windows and one ubuntu user), the computer i showed it on, they installed it about 5 minutes later. then when i got home, talking a friend said that he finally finished the 3.2 torrent and was off to install it.

i definitely see all kinds of potential with sabayon and i don't see a reason to change to any other distro. i still try others out but osx is my work OS and sabayon is my home OS.
senofed
Simple Hen

Postby rpa3133 » Thu Nov 30, 2006 21:06

This is a great distro and it will be in top 5 in 3 months provided the development team fix the problems that I have encountered in 3.0b DVD and 3.2 DVD. Everyone is going to have these problems. They will be repeated in 3.3 DVD as well as mini-edition. These problems are very easy to fix.
rpa3133
Young Hen

Postby kennylog » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:50

rpa3133 wrote:This is a great distro and it will be in top 5 in 3 months provided the development team fix the problems that I have encountered in 3.0b DVD and 3.2 DVD. Everyone is going to have these problems. They will be repeated in 3.3 DVD as well as mini-edition. These problems are very easy to fix.

Okay, but you need to report these problems to the development crew, if they don't know about it they won't fix it ;)
kennylog
Growing Hen

Previous

Return to Sabayon Linux General Discussion