Looking for posters on Linuxblog

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

Looking for posters on Linuxblog

Postby kennylog » Sun Nov 05, 2006 14:10

hi guys,

if anyone is interested i'm looking for linux enthusiasts to help create content for Linuxaverage: reviews or articles or useful news (not just copying content from other sites)

http://linuxaverage.wordpress.com

got on distrowatch a couple of times already and planning on doing it again! it's just for fun, not for making money or becoming one of the biggest linux blogs

anyway, the site just got a makeover and i think it looks a lot better now, if you feel up to the job, reply in this thread

ps hope this kind of topic is allowed? anyway hoping to see some replies
kennylog
Growing Hen

Postby cvill64 » Sun Nov 05, 2006 18:07

what sort of things you want? You're always free to email me or fabio, interviews, sneak peaks, w/e for SL stuff, and I'm sure if you talk to other developers around the different distros, you'll get some really interesting conversations with them too :)
cvill64
Sagely Hen

Postby kennylog » Sun Nov 05, 2006 19:49

great idea cvill, you seem like the perfect victim for an interview ;)

I will e-mail this week if you are willing to do it :)

among other things i'm also looking for people to post news on the blog, not many people, but a few dedicated ones, anyway thanks for the suggestion cvill ;)
kennylog
Growing Hen

Postby cvill64 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:07

victim....I don't know... :P But don't forget about those people that are really out there :)
cvill64
Sagely Hen

Postby cvill64 » Tue Nov 14, 2006 1:40

lol, you're a slow one, come talk to me for some screenies and interesting stuff planned for the future ;)
cvill64
Sagely Hen

Return to Off Topic