I have some questions about the program. I haven't test it to see if it should actually be the way it is or not.
- "Destination directory empty or does not exists" -> does it really matter if destination directory is empty?
- Makefile should not be there imo. I don't know what is the proper way but I know other distros have qmake-qt4
while Sabayon just has qmake
. I guess a configure script is needed but dunno how to detect the proper qmake bin...
- baires.pro.user should not be there. A quick look shows that the devel home directory is /home/ebeli and who knows what other info nobody cares.
- Seems there are other garbage files around.
- After some cleanup, I manage to have only these files. Files inside documentation, icons, snapshots are omitted (qmake && make is all it's needed to compile again).
- Code: Select all
baires.desktop CHANGELOG config.h documentation LICENSE mainwindow.cpp mainwindow.ui translation.cpp
baires.pro config.cpp config.ui icons main.cpp mainwindow.h snapshots
- The way translations are used seems not the right one (may I say it looks to me like some visual * translating trick?
). Seems http://qt.nokia.com/doc/4.5/i18n.html
has some hints about how it should be.
- Some buttons are always used in english (ok, cancel).
- Related to previous seems to be the fact that the dialog to choose directory is in english no matter what language you're using.
- Seems some labels are not auto-resizeable (see config, custom size in portuguese for example).
- Spanish translation is in progress, give me a day or two...
Enjoy the todo you have.
will probably smile with this post as it's quite similar to my bug reports.