Thank You [Solved]

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

Thank You [Solved]

Postby elempjr » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:55

I haven't been a part of this community very long. I'm not new to linux but i am new to gentooish linux and some advanced adjustments in linux. I've done some light programming back in my m$ days and been involved in many other forum communities. Of all the different communities that i've been active with, this is by far the best. -Everyone is knowledgable and polite unless warranted otherwise.
-Users of both new and not so new respond quickly and are helpful.
-The software seems to be tested well and feedback is everywhere.
-Most every issue i've had trouble with i've found somewhere in a wiki, on this forum, or from another user's experience.

Overall, I'm very pleased with this community. So i'm sure i've posted in the wrong place and i'll get some hackling for this but;

this is me saying thank you everyone

8)
Last edited by elempjr on Wed Oct 06, 2010 18:11, edited 2 times in total.
~epitomy is the bottom of the abyss
-eal
elempjr
Baby Hen

Re: Thank You

Postby wolfden » Thu Nov 05, 2009 9:27

Feel free to contribute back with helping anyway you can.

We are all working towards the same goal and unfortunately we get the few tards that come through and try to cause havoc. It's always nice to see positive feedback and as time goes on, the positive feedback gets more and more. We will always have our bugs and issues, but this is expected when running ~ arch. Patience and time irons out a lot.

Keep on enjoying all aspects of Sabayon!
wolfden
Sharecropper

Re: Thank You

Postby amoebios » Thu Nov 05, 2009 13:24

i also want to say Thank You to the whole team and to everyone who contributed in some way. :wink:
amoebios
Growing Hen

Return to Off Topic