trying Molecule

If you are using the daily ISO, please report issues here to keep confusion down in other forums. Questions or issues with Molecule also here

Moderator: Moderators

trying Molecule

Postby tinogil » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:39

I would like to know if when I add a package to the spec file in molecule are the dependencies added too.
thanks.
Tino
tinogil
Baby Hen

Re: trying Molecule

Postby wolfden » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:17

yes, of course they are, otherwise they would not work properly. Same thing can happen when removing packages from molecule also.
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby tinogil » Wed Jan 04, 2012 23:41

Thanks, I did it, another question, I'm trying to recreate the spinbase with the git clone and when I exec the molecule script I get OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/sabayon/chroot/x86_core-2010/molecule_innerEd7Dkh'. I suppose that this is because I don't have the packages in the source directory, is it? I thought that the packages will be downloaded from the overlays, another thing is I don't see any packages list in the specs, common or scripts for the live cd, How is it supposed to work?.
Tino
tinogil
Baby Hen

Postby wolfden » Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:44

Have you seen our wiki entry on Howto Molecule? It gives example and everything.
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby tinogil » Thu Jan 05, 2012 23:04

Yes, I read the "how to" and the others tutorials by Joost and I can do an iso remastering, they are very clears.But I'm speaking about "execution_strategy: livecd" not iso_remastering. Only curiois about how is done Sabayon spinbase.
Tino
tinogil
Baby Hen

Return to ISO Testing & Molecule