- Code: Select all
* Checking for suitable kernel configuration options...
* CONFIG_B43: should not be set. But it is.
* CONFIG_SSB: should not be set. But it is.
* CONFIG_MAC80211: should not be set. But it is.
* Please check to make sure these options are set correctly.
* Failure to do so may cause unexpected problems.
which pretty much garnered a "deer in the headlights" look from me. Is there something I should be doing about this? And what?
Is this just a "equo confupdate" or is there more to it than that?