No Battery Status Icon

If you are new to Linux or new to Sabayon Linux and just not sure where to post, here ya go. Post without fear of being told to RTFM :-)

Moderator: Moderators

No Battery Status Icon

Postby xjonquilx » Mon May 14, 2012 16:44

I made a post about this yesterday but I can't find it today. In Sabayon 8 with Gnome 3.2.1 I don't have a battery status icon. It's there - I can click on it and get the power settings menu - but it's all black so I can't see the battery.
xjonquilx
Simple Hen

Re: No Battery Status Icon

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Tue May 15, 2012 0:06

xjonquilx wrote:I made a post about this yesterday but I can't find it today.

I merged it with your other thread on the same subject that you posted in the '3D Desktops and Window Managers' shed (forum). Please don't create threads regarding the same problem simultaneously in two or more different sheds. It leads to split replies and potential confusion.

As you seem to prefer to post this particular problem in the 'Beginners|Newbies Area' shed, I'll delete your duplicate thread in the '3D Desktops and Window Managers' shed and leave this thread where it is.
Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Re: No Battery Status Icon

Postby xjonquilx » Tue May 15, 2012 0:33

Oh, ok. When I searched I couldn't find either thread, so I started this one. I originally posted in the other forum but it didn't seem to get much traffic so I posted here.
xjonquilx
Simple Hen

Return to Beginners|Newbies Area