I just checked, the checksum was correct. One thing I forgot to mention is that I did have to change a few BIOS settings to get the installer to run. I disabled ACPI S3 support, disabled ACPI/USB @ top of memory, and disables I/O APIC mode. I used Universal USB Installer to put the iso onto a usb drive. When booting from that it went straight to the text based boot prompt, I hit enter to boot the liveCD environment. When booting from a burned DVD it went to a menu where I chose either graphical or text based installation, but both of these crashed before even getting me to an installation screen, with the caps lock and scroll lock lights flashing.