Clearing notices from repositories?

Anything that pertains to Entropy, Equo or Sulfur

Moderator: Moderators

Clearing notices from repositories?

Postby drb » Mon May 13, 2013 22:40

Everytime I start Rigo, I get the black banner telling me "There are 4 notices from repositories". How do I clear the notices I have read?

If I use the "Let me see" button, I see the notices and can see the detail with the "Show" button for each item.
Even though I have clicked on the "Show" button and read them, the notices show up the next time I start Rigo. So the process of showing the notices does not clear them from the banner.

The "close" button closes the banner, but the next time I start Rigo, the notices are there again.

There is a buttom labeled "Stop annoying me". I am afraid to try this button as I fear that I will never again see any future notices from the repositories. To me the phrase "Stop annoying me" has a permanance to it, and I expect it to turn off the notice banner forever.

I do not see any configuration option for this banner when clicking on the Rigo toolbox. I also cannot find anything on the notice banner in the Wiki or Forums.

So two questions:
1) Does "Stop annoying me" turn off this feature altogether or will new notices from the repositories appear?
2) How do I get rid of individual notices but retain others?

Darrell
drb
Baby Hen

Re: Clearing notices from repositories?

Postby Stupot » Tue May 14, 2013 15:44

The "Stop annoying me" only applies to notices that you are currently presented with. Any new notices will pop up there again and you'll have to click that button again for those new ones to go away.
Stupot
Sagely Hen

Postby drb » Wed May 15, 2013 19:00

Thank you!!!!
drb
Baby Hen

Postby Ryuno-Ki » Wed May 15, 2013 19:52

Please mark the thread as [Solved].
HP-Pavilion ◆ AMD Athlon™ 64 Processor 4000+ ◆ GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ◆ 1 GiB RAM
German Wiki translator ◆ Want to contribute on the wiki? Ask the Bureaucrats!
Please, mark solved threads ◆ Posts unread and unansweredPackage requests ◆ Sabayon XI with MATE
Ryuno-Ki
Technological Hen

Return to Entropy|Equo|Rigo Package Managers