Rigo crashed and now doesn't start

Anything that pertains to Entropy, Equo or Sulfur

Moderator: Moderators

Rigo crashed and now doesn't start

Postby Tedel » Thu Mar 21, 2013 6:54

Hi,

I was browsing the software available in Sabayon and, well, Rigo crashed together with a Calligra application I was trying (Krita, I think). I had to press the reset button to force a computer restart, but now Rigo doesn't start.

The error message I get is:

(rigo:11276): Gtk-WARNING **: gtkwidget.c:5415: widget `GtkEntry' has no activatable signal "move-cursor" without arguments

(rigo:11276): Gtk-WARNING **: gtkwidget.c:5415: widget `GtkEntry' has no activatable signal "delete-from-cursor" without arguments
ERROR:dbus.proxies:Introspect error on :1.40:/: dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/bin/rigo", line 782, in _permissions_setup
daemon_api = self._service.api()
File "/usr/lib/rigo/rigo/controllers/daemon.py", line 1898, in api
return self._execute_mainloop(_api)
File "/usr/lib/rigo/rigo/controllers/daemon.py", line 1917, in _execute_mainloop
return function(*args, **kwargs)
File "/usr/lib/rigo/rigo/controllers/daemon.py", line 1897, in _api
dbus_interface=self.DBUS_INTERFACE).api()
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/proxies.py", line 145, in __call__
**keywords)
File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/dbus/connection.py", line 651, in call_blocking
message, timeout)
dbus.exceptions.DBusException: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection was broken.

What can I do to solve this?
Tedel
Simple Hen

Re: Rigo crashed and now doesn't start

Postby Matte88 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 14:05

See this page of wiki to fix your broken Entropy---> http://wiki.sabayon.org/index.php?title=Entropy#Using_Portage_to_upgrade_the_Entropy_code

For any help/doubt, ask here before proceed!
When I became the sun,
I shone life into the man's hearts.
Matte88
Technological Hen

Location: @/etc/entropy/repositories.conf.d/entropy_sabayon-limbo

Re: Rigo crashed and now doesn't start

Postby lxnay » Thu Mar 21, 2013 17:43

I think that you broke it completely.
Post your /var/log/entropy/rigo-daemon.log and /var/log/messages (the last 1000 lines are fine)
Join us on IRC (chat.freenode.net #sabayon or WebChat)
Submit bugs to our Bug Tracker
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook
Add me on Google+
lxnay
Land Owner

Return to Entropy|Equo|Rigo Package Managers