Clementine updated, wrong behavior [Solved]

Discussions Regarding Software

Moderator: Moderators

msdobrescu
Old Dear Hen

Clementine updated, wrong behavior [Solved]

Post by msdobrescu » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:56

Hi, I see Amarok gone from the packages, not big deal, I use Clementine since Sabayon 6.
I use Clementine under Windows too. Same version, 1.3.1, presumably (not sure about the patches...).
I've seen Clementine updated with the last sabayonlinux.org repository packages bunch.
Now, when I double click in some playlist I have, I have several, it starts playing as usual. But some other song from other playlist. That is not usual. Additionally I see the next scheduled song label applied to the song I have double clicked, but would never play that because it plays from another playlist.

Anybody else has the same?

Thanks.
Last edited by msdobrescu on Sun Mar 11, 2018 17:40, edited 2 times in total.

4fff618
Baby Hen

Re: Clementine updated, wrong behavior

Post by 4fff618 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 22:43

Did you try to change something in the preferences -> behavior ?

I did not have your problem, but since the last KDE update, Clementine looks ugly, like, using a old kde theme (i only have KDE installed in my Sabayon).

Did you try to reset all the configs to default?
**sorry for my bad english**

msdobrescu
Old Dear Hen

Re: Clementine updated, wrong behavior

Post by msdobrescu » Wed Mar 07, 2018 23:17

I did not reset anything, probably the update package came with some config. I think lately several cases occurred, like the one with the keyboard at logon. I use KDE exclusively, but Gnome packages are installed, due to some dependencies. Anyway, Clementine should be QT based. I didn't care for the looks, if that has changed, I didn't even noticed.