Is there any chance of getting emprint via entropy? [Solved]

Discussions Regarding Software

Moderator: Moderators

Is there any chance of getting emprint via entropy? [Solved]

Postby joe3 » Wed Aug 24, 2011 17:24

I use both E17 & E16 versions of Enlightenment. I'm not really sure from which the emprint cli screenshot utility comes. I have a vague recollection of having to {on one or other of the distros I use} select a separate package with their package management tool to get it. But I like emprint because it's scriptable and works the same whether I happen to be running e17, e16, or even xfce when I call my script...

However It wasn't included as part of e17, nor e16 when I recently installed Sabayon on my laptop. I did some googling around and the only links I found to getting emprint on sabayon were about using emerge with {is it called a "custom ebuild" ??} In any case I chose to use Sabayon's own entropy rather than emerge this time around. I learned the hard way the last time I used Sabayon that mixing emerge and entropy by an average joe was a bad idea.

If emprint isn't likely to become available via entropy, can anyone recommend some other scriptable cli screenshot utility that is in entropy???

TIA

--
Joe3
joe3
Advanced Hen

Re: Is there any chance of getting emprint via entropy???

Postby joost » Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:28

joost
Sagely Hen

Return to Software in General