Cardreader Cyberjack Reiner SCT

Discussion in general that pertains to Sabayon Linux - Must Pertain to Sabayon Linux

Moderator: Moderators

Cardreader Cyberjack Reiner SCT

Postby moldmaker » Thu Sep 14, 2017 18:35

Hi everyone,

I am trying to get a cardreader functional, it is a Reiner SCT. The device is being recognized when I enter

Code: Select all
[email protected] ~ $ lsusb
Bus 005 Device 002: ID 0c4b:0300 Reiner SCT Kartensysteme GmbH cyberJack pinpad(a)

I have also installed Cyberjack, Pcsc Lite, and Libchipcard.
The software I use for finance is moneyplex (I know, it is not free software) and there is a testing version. When I try to select my cardreader I have 2 possibilities, PC/SC driver with the option auto which dowes not work, or select a CTAPI driver manually which does not work either. The package Cyberjack installs the file

/usr/lib64/readers/usb/libifd-cyberjack.bundle/Contents/Linux/libifd-cyberjack.so

but I think this is not a suitable driver for my device. Also, I copied a driver on my system manually which is libctapi-cyberjack.so.2.1.5 but to no avail, moneyplex does not accept it as a valid driver.

I searched on the net and I found that the reader might be too old and does only work under 32-bit systems. Some people mention the command pcsc_scan that I can not find on my machine.

Can anyone give some hints here? Would appreciate it.

Mm.
moldmaker
Young Hen

Return to Sabayon Linux General Discussion