- Plymouth doesn't look as good as in Fedora or Ubuntu: always in lo-res and doesn't seem to get along well with systemd. The previous splash screen was way better.
- No calculator app, seriously? I need to use it a lot but gcalctool package is not available in the repos anymore.
- File sharing doesn't work. Whenever I try to share files through Share Folder... from Nautilus, a dialog appears saying "The configuration could not be loaded. You are not allowed to acces the system configuration." How am I supposed to share my files over the network?
- Same happens with Shared Folders from App Overview. Also I noticed gnome-extra/gnome-user-share package is missing from the repos (fortunately there is rsync, scp and the like).
- Sabayon's default wallpaper is not directly choosable from Background settings in Control Center.
- Avahi sometimes refuses to terminate and slows down the shutdown process.
- Gnome Shell has a huge memory leak (maybe upstream bug).
- Nautilus is unable to auto mount USB flash drives.
- Gnome Shell became slow, sluggish and laggy after recent updates.
- There's also video tearing all the time.
- System doesn't hibernate when battery charge is critical.
Problem 2. Install package gnome-extra/gnome-calculator.
Problem 5. Use Gnome Tweak Tool to choose wallpaper instead.
Problem 6. I reinstalled packges sys-auth/nss-mdns, net-dns/avahi-base, net-dns/avahi-gtk3 and now computer shuts down lighting fast again.
Problem 7. Upstream bug, won't fix.
Problem 8. Solved in kernel >=linux-sabayon-3.10.10.
Problem 9. Solved after more recent updates.