Erf I think i'm not that clear, that's not the problem.
To sum up
- keyboard fine, and to go to tty, i press CTRL+ALT+F(1), F(2), ....
- I create some custom shortcuts with the window key (meta key), like meta+c to launch konsole, meta+d to launch Dolphin.
- Keyboard is fine, but
- Everytimes I press the window key, I switch to tty. So if I press window+c I go to the tty and must press CTRL+ALT+f7 to switch to X. And I have a konsole launched. So the shortcuts are good, but the keyboard switch to tty.
- The problem is actually the same as expressed in http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-90 ... b17b83e174
, but the proposed solution does not work for me.
- Furthermore, i realise that i got an error in my rc.log
- Code: Select all
* Loading key mappings [fr-latin9] ...
keysym inconnu « compose »
/usr/share/keymaps/i386/azerty/fr-latin9.map.gz:540: syntax error
Erreur de syntaxe dans le fichier de mappe
affectations de touches inchangées
* Error loading key mappings
[ !! ]
* ERROR: keymaps failed to start
I try to reinstall kbd but it doesn't change anything.
What I want to have is the same situation as before the update.
Thank you for helping me