Any suggestions?degenx andy # emerge kismet
Calculating dependencies... done!
>>> Emerging (1 of 1) net-wireless/kismet-2006.04.1 to /
* kismet-2006-04-R1.tar.gz MD5 ;-) ... [ ok ] * kismet-2006-04-R1.tar.gz RMD160 ;-) ... [ ok ] * kismet-2006-04-R1.tar.gz SHA1 ;-) ... [ ok ] * kismet-2006-04-R1.tar.gz SHA256 ;-) ... [ ok ] * kismet-2006-04-R1.tar.gz size ;-) ... [ ok ] * checking ebuild checksums ;-) ... [ ok ] * checking auxfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ] * checking miscfile checksums ;-) ... [ ok ] * checking kismet-2006-04-R1.tar.gz ;-) ... [ ok ] * Determining the location of the kernel source code
* Unable to find kernel sources at /usr/src/linux
* This package requires Linux sources.
* Please make sure that /usr/src/linux points at your running kernel,
* (or the kernel you wish to build against).
* Alternatively, set the KERNEL_DIR environment variable to the kernel sources location
!!! ERROR: net-wireless/kismet-2006.04.1 failed.
ebuild.sh, line 1585: Called dyn_setup
ebuild.sh, line 666: Called pkg_setup
ebuild.sh, line 1262: Called linux-info_pkg_setup
linux-info.eclass, line 554: Called die
!!! Unable to calculate Linux Kernel version
!!! If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
degenx andy # cd /usr/src/linux
bash: cd: /usr/src/linux: No such file or directory
Discussion in general that pertains to Sabayon Linux - Must Pertain to Sabayon Linux
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
Well I figured out how to dual boot osx and sabayon on my macbook, but now when I try and emerge kismet i get the following error:
No, I used bootcamp and rEFIt.cvill64 wrote:are you running through boot camp? or did you figure out a native way to dual boot? I'd like to know how you are
Here is the Thread where I explain how I did it.