General public opinion about starting a mass-promotion

Discussion in general that pertains to Sabayon Linux - Must Pertain to Sabayon Linux

Moderator: Moderators

Re: General public opinion about starting a mass-promotion

Postby BlackNoxis » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:12

I'll always act on my own :> Individualist theory works like a charm :>. I won't take Sabayon team's name into these actions, don't worry. About the fan thing, well ... it's nice being a Sabayon user :))
Agreed about the part of the users for the system, we need to stand united, to love and support the system we believe in, we do it with heart because it's a one hell of a project no one must not miss :>
BlackNoxis
Growing Hen

Postby joost » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:15

something

:lol:
joost
Sagely Hen

Postby DHalens » Mon Sep 12, 2011 20:05

That's the repo maintainer for you: I asked staff to say something here and he said... "something" :mrgreen:

His answer translated to standard english means something like "ok, fine, go ahead, you have my approval, ..." :wink:
Former Sabayon staff (retired).
For any personal questions or whatever, contact me trough my G+ profile
DHalens
Old Dear Hen

Postby ReemZ » Mon Sep 12, 2011 20:12

DHalens wrote:That's the repo maintainer for you: I asked staff to say something here and he said... "something" :mrgreen:

His answer translated to standard english means something like "ok, fine, go ahead, you have my approval, ..." :wink:

No, it means "I'm out of beer, get me moar before I start making sense!" :mrgreen:
Handtekening? Zeg...ik ga niet op m'n monitor schrijven!
ReemZ
Old Dear Hen

Postby BlackNoxis » Mon Sep 12, 2011 21:13

DHalens wrote:That's the repo maintainer for you: I asked staff to say something here and he said... "something" :mrgreen:

That's the spirit :)) don't worry, we'll go to work in no time >:)
BlackNoxis
Growing Hen

Postby BlackNoxis » Wed Sep 14, 2011 14:58

Any news from the frontlines ? We need a new review over here, one much more pragmatical than this one http://youtu.be/VxTC-YNu2VU . Anyone offers to make one ? Ah, and if you make any, try to load in some earlier Sabayon versions music themes (Sabayon 4 had a nice metal song, can't remember which one was, or the name and title ?). Anyways, if anyone offers support in any way to the cause, it would be greatly appreciated :D !
BlackNoxis
Growing Hen

Postby BlackNoxis » Sat Sep 17, 2011 22:55

A very nice video http://youtu.be/VnR3mUPTtQk , very nicely done. You can all like it, sisterz :>
BlackNoxis
Growing Hen

Postby BlackNoxis » Sun Sep 18, 2011 23:44

Updates / News 19 Sept 2011

I've talked with some Sabayon Users about creating a Advocacy Group for Sabayon Linux :wink: to spread the word about the existence of this Linux System :D
My personal thought : If there is anything we could do for Sabayon Linux, this is it.

Is there any dev that could officialize and coordonate this action if submitted to vote or mail system request ?

And if anyone agrees with the creation of an Advocacy Group, reply here :mrgreen:
BlackNoxis
Growing Hen

Postby BlackNoxis » Sat Sep 24, 2011 13:34

Hello there all again. I wanted to say I am in a temporary halt waiting for some replies about the Advocacy Group, so I will temporary halt the progress until I receive all the replies needed to continue. After all the decisions are put on the table, I will come back with a new topic much more clear than this one :D
As for who's interested, we will talk later :D
BlackNoxis
Growing Hen

Postby kamilnadeem » Mon Oct 17, 2011 19:54

Hi I am quite new to Sabayon(Sabayon 7 being my first Sabayon Install) but I have liked it here.
I say If possible somethings in the OMG!Ubuntu style Blog should be done just for Sabayon as It will be great.
A casual place where serious Advocacy takes place.
kamilnadeem
Baby Hen

PreviousNext

Return to Sabayon Linux General Discussion