So long, Iwonder|too :'(

Discussion in general that pertains to Sabayon Linux - Must Pertain to Sabayon Linux

Moderator: Moderators

eMxyzptlk
Young Hen

Re: So long, Iwonder|too :'(

Post by eMxyzptlk » Sat Jul 03, 2010 21:28

I've just learned about this sad news :(

My deepest condolences.

I've worked with Charles, laughed with him, he was a good colleague, a good friend, a good man..

You'll be truly missed!!

thread
Young Hen

Post by thread » Tue Jul 06, 2010 13:07

I just read we'd lost a "staff member", I know a few of the names floating around (quite a few in this thread actually) but I got a shock when I saw it was Iwonder|too . Apparently he's from your (US) late night shift which meant he was often around when I was. Really nice guy, very helpful - but not so much that you didn't pick up what you should (one a of a many sabayon contributions he's made that will stick around for a long time yet). Good stories to tell too.

It feels like there should be something to do, but there isn't. My condolences to his family and friends. Thanks for all the help, Iwonder|too, you'll be missed.

alphad
Baby Hen

Post by alphad » Sat Aug 14, 2010 15:57

Just see the news today, very verv sad news, a friend for me on the chat he is among the few i really appreated. Condoleances for his family and the community

ReemZ
Old Dear Hen

Post by ReemZ » Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:28

You taught me how to chroot...you made me pmsl with your jokes and made me smile with your kindness...
I've not been on IRC for a while now and when I do login again it'll be such a weird feeling not seeing you there :(
I'll miss you mate, rest softly...
Handtekening? Zeg...ik ga niet op m'n monitor schrijven!

yogieza
Baby Hen

Post by yogieza » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:37

R. I. P. for my brother, we will miss you