Sabayon Linux Group on FaceBook

Discussion in general that pertains to Sabayon Linux - Must Pertain to Sabayon Linux

Moderator: Moderators

rememberdowns
Baby Hen

Re: Sabayon Linux Group on FaceBook

Post by rememberdowns » Mon Nov 29, 2010 16:27

I have been on facebook longer than I have been using
Sabayon sad to sad, don't hang me now please? :P
So I joined the facebook Sabayon group

Dolan

yogieza
Baby Hen

Post by yogieza » Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:28

haha,i just deactivated my account on fb :mrgreen:

Bradford1040
Baby Hen

Post by Bradford1040 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:27

Hello all, I have been a sabayon user for a bit now, and I would love to help others discover this GREAT OS. I have done all I can think of to help spreed the word any other suggestions?

I can only seem to get people that have used Linux in some way to even think about it, I have even offered to help them set it up and help over come any hurdles they might come across.[this was a offer for windows people that would be making the transition, not Linux user's lol]

This is by far the best Distro I have used to date and I would love to see it at the top of the distrowatch list knocking that buntu OS off the top slot! Nothing against buntu's as they have there place and they do and did bring many others [including myself] over from windows but to be the top dog I would have to say it should be able to do it all, and Sabayon has not let me down yet! From everyday web stuff to AAA Gaming [including steam and origin games] to now running my DNS and DLNA, File server, which none of the Buntu's were able to do. Arch came close but fell short on the gaming end.

I guess I wanted to get some advise on how to help out and maybe make a few friends on this forum, I have been mostly on OCN as I love overclocking and water cooling my pc's [even the servers lol] so shoot me a email or PM or what ever if you have some advise

eris23
Simple Hen

Post by eris23 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:29

Currently the link says "This content is currently unavailable".

wolfden
Sharecropper

Post by wolfden » Tue Jan 05, 2016 22:01

ahhh yes, looks like FB changed things up a bit, the new link - https://www.facebook.com/groups/36125411841/

BoeroBoy
Simple Hen

Post by BoeroBoy » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:17

Yikes you mean I've been in this dodgy unofficial one for months? Suddenly I feel dirty.