Can Not Format Floppy....

Issues Related to Hardware (Sound, Video, Printers, Scanners, Webcams, Touchpads, Keyboards, Sensors, Drives, GRUB, etc.)

Moderator: Moderators

zouzou85
Growing Hen

Post by zouzou85 » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:12

the USB drive that you used must have been defected. I use mine as an extra harddrive (mostly backup partition, 4G). so it is plugged all the time, and i use my comp for about 18 hours a day (average). I have been doing this for something like a year now.
USB drives have a longer life expectancy compared to floppy drives anyway. and they certainly more reliable.
I remember a few days ago, i saw a 4G USB drive for about $50. as apposed to $120 a year ago.
as to your wife, man,,,, SHE'S GOT TO GET WITH THE TIMES MAN!!. ;) lol
Ignorance is not shameful. Arrogantly ignoring and denying your ignorance is.
All men are capable of learning, except two: The Arrogant and The Shy.

LinuxHack
Baby Hen

Post by LinuxHack » Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:21

zouzou85 wrote:the USB drive that you used must have been defected. I use mine as an extra harddrive (mostly backup partition, 4G). so it is plugged all the time, and i use my comp for about 18 hours a day (average). I have been doing this for something like a year now.
USB drives have a longer life expectancy compared to floppy drives anyway. and they certainly more reliable.
I remember a few days ago, i saw a 4G USB drive for about $50. as apposed to $120 a year ago.
as to your wife, man,,,, SHE'S GOT TO GET WITH THE TIMES MAN!!. ;) lol
THANKS in a simple word about my wife Agreed........ :lol: