acr38u

Issues Related to Hardware (Sound, Video, Printers, Scanners, Webcams, Touchpads, Keyboards, Sensors, Drives, GRUB, etc.)

Moderator: Moderators

acr38u

Postby gicoan » Fri Nov 15, 2013 18:16

Sorry to be noisy, but now i have a sabayon 64 bit (last version) And i would like to install acr38u and pcsc-tools. But simply i canno. I tried adding layman zugaina, funtool and sabayon-distro. But i caanot.It stops while is trying to install pkgconfig.
When i try emerge acr38u, the answer is:

Code: Select all
 * IMPORTANT: 9 news items need reading for repository 'gentoo'.
 * Use eselect news to read news items.

Calculating dependencies... done!

!!! The following installed packages are masked:
- x11-base/xorg-server-1.14.2::sabayon-distro (masked by: package.mask)
/etc/portage/package.mask/00-sabayon.package.mask:
# 2013-04-03 Fabio Erculiani: we are currently supporting 1.13

- net-wireless/broadcom-sta-6.30.223.30-r1::sabayon (masked by: Broadcom license(s))
A copy of the 'Broadcom' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/Broadcom'.

- www-plugins/adobe-flash-11.2.202.310-r1::gentoo (masked by: AdobeFlash-11.x license(s))
A copy of the 'AdobeFlash-11.x' license is located at '/usr/portage/licenses/AdobeFlash-11.x'.

- app-misc/pax-utils-0.7::gentoo (masked by: package.mask)
/etc/portage/package.mask/00-sabayon.package.mask:
# 2013-01-23 Fabio Erculiani: app-misc/pax-utils-0.6 breaks genkernel initramfs generation
# See Gentoo bug #450688, mask pax-utils for now

For more information, see the MASKED PACKAGES section in the emerge
man page or refer to the Gentoo Handbook.

>>> Verifying ebuild manifests

>>> Emerging (1 of 8) dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3
 * pkgconf-0.9.3.tar.bz2 SHA256 SHA512 WHIRLPOOL size ;-) ...                                                          [ ok ]
>>> Unpacking source...
>>> Unpacking pkgconf-0.9.3.tar.bz2 to /var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work
>>> Source unpacked in /var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work
>>> Preparing source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3 ...
>>> Source prepared.
>>> Configuring source in /var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3 ...
 * econf: updating pkgconf-0.9.3/config.guess with /usr/share/gnuconfig/config.guess
 * econf: updating pkgconf-0.9.3/config.sub with /usr/share/gnuconfig/config.sub
./configure --prefix=/usr --build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu --mandir=/usr/share/man --infodir=/usr/share/info --datadir=/usr/share --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var/lib --libdir=/usr/lib64 --disable-strict
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-gcc... no
checking for gcc... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-cc... no
checking for cc... no
checking for x86_64-pc-linux-gnu-cl.exe... no
checking for cl.exe... no
configure: error: in `/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3':
configure: error: no acceptable C compiler found in $PATH
See `config.log' for more details

!!! Please attach the following file when seeking support:
!!! /var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3/config.log
 * ERROR: dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3 failed (configure phase):
 *   econf failed
 * Call stack:
 *          ebuild.sh, line   93:  Called src_configure
 *        environment, line 2180:  Called econf '--disable-strict'
 *   phase-helpers.sh, line  521:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *            die "econf failed"
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3'

>>> Failed to emerge dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3, Log file:

>>>  '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/temp/build.log'

* Messages for package dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3:

* ERROR: dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3 failed (configure phase):
 *   econf failed
 * Call stack:
 *          ebuild.sh, line   93:  Called src_configure
 *        environment, line 2180:  Called econf '--disable-strict'
 *   phase-helpers.sh, line  521:  Called die
 * The specific snippet of code:
 *            die "econf failed"
 * If you need support, post the output of `emerge --info '=dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3'`,
 * the complete build log and the output of `emerge -pqv '=dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3'`.
 * The complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/temp/build.log'.
 * The ebuild environment file is located at '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/temp/environment'.
 * Working directory: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3'
 * S: '/var/tmp/portage/dev-util/pkgconf-0.9.3/work/pkgconf-0.9.3'

What should do I do? Any idea, please?

Moderator Edit: Please use Code button when entering lots of console output or lengthy files. I have added code tags around the console output in your post.
gicoan
Baby Hen

Return to Hardware