archwndas wrote:If I would have posted the errors you would be surprised and ask me again to post you the errors. Why? because that log file contains exactly the same message I have already posted:
These are the contents of the file /var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/glibc-2.6.1/temp/build.log:
* You still haven't deleted //etc/locales.build.
* Do so now after making sure //etc/locale.gen is kosher.
* ERROR: sys-libs/glibc-2.6.1 failed.
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 1717: Called dyn_setup
* ebuild.sh, line 768: Called qa_call 'pkg_setup'
* ebuild.sh, line 44: Called pkg_setup
* glibc-2.6.1.ebuild, line 204: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die "lazy upgrader detected"
* The die message:
* lazy upgrader detected
* If you need support, post the topmost build error, and the call stack if relevant.
* A complete build log is located at '/var/tmp/portage/sys-libs/glibc-2.6.1/temp/build.log'.
Well good than, no other errors and it's telling you what the issue is, so remove and all good.