* To ensure consistent behavior, you should replace /etc/env.d/02locale
* with a symlink to /etc/locale.conf. Please migrate your settings
* and create the symlink with the following command:
* ln -s -n -f ../locale.conf /etc/env.d/02locale
* Upstream mandates the /etc/mtab file should be a symlink to /proc/mounts.
* Not having it is not supported by upstream and will cause tools like 'df'
* and 'mount' to not work properly. Please run:
* # ln -sf '/proc/self/mounts' '/etc/mtab'
* To get additional features, a number of optional runtime dependencies may
* be installed:
* - sys-apps/systemd-ui: for GTK+ systemadm UI and gnome-ask-password-agent
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests