Error switch user in gnome shell

Compiz, KDE, Gnome, Fluxbox, etc...

Moderator: Moderators

Error switch user in gnome shell

Postby silvergeko » Thu Nov 14, 2013 22:36

Hi,
I'm sorry for my bad english... :oops:
I'm new in sabayon, my experience is on debian (about 15 year)... the my first difficulty is systemctl and equo and new architetture, but the documentation is many and complete...

The great problem is gnome shell that crash every switch user ...

juornalctl -b -p error return this error:
"""
daneel-holivaw gnome-session[4751]: Unrecoverable failure in required component gnome-shell.desktop
"""
and:
"""
nov 14 17:05:51 daneel-holivaw gdm-password][7897]: Couldn't access gnome keyring socket: /run/user/1001/keyring-L4JUXe/control: File o directory non esistente
nov 14 17:05:51 daneel-holivaw gdm-password][7892]: gkr-pam: couldn't unlock the login keyring.
nov 14 17:06:08 daneel-holivaw gdm[4530]: GLib-GObject: g_object_ref: assertion `object->ref_count > 0' failed
nov 14 17:06:08 daneel-holivaw gdm[4530]: GLib-GObject: g_object_unref: assertion `object->ref_count > 0' failed
"""
At the moment I have create the gnome-shell.desktop file and "Alt-Ctrl-F7(or)F8" work but switch user in menu no...
I tried also replace gdm with lightdm but the problem is: switch user don't work :?

ahhh, my video card in nvidia 610M, the driver work properly, there are no errors in the logs.

google does not help me, and I do not know where to look for the problem, you could help me?

surely I'm missing something ...

P.S. Sabayon is a great distro!
silvergeko
Baby Hen

Return to 3D Desktops and Window Managers