bluetooth mouse...

Issues Related to Networking (Wired and Wireless)

Moderator: Moderators

bluetooth mouse...

Postby loserbaby » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:13

In earlier versions it was just a matter of flipping a couple of switches, now those switches don't exist. Installing "bluez-libs" and "bluez-utils" doesn't return the text to etc\config.d\bluetooth\ as it existed before... Please help.

running sabayon 3.4f x64 and hp dv6000cto laptop, my bluetooth was easily configed in earlier distro's
loserbaby
Baby Hen

Re: bluetooth mouse...

Postby loserbaby » Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:54

Hey, if I go back to an earlier working version, and ubdate equo, will it trash my etc\config.d\bluetooth file? I guess I could save a text....

LB
loserbaby
Baby Hen

Re: bluetooth mouse...

Postby Anthropas » Tue Mar 04, 2008 16:55

I have the same problem with my mouse and keyboard . In distro 3.3 i only had to reset my devices and then to use one command as root
Code: Select all
hidd --search

and they worked properly now in distro 3.4F the hidd dont exists as a command and even if i try to activate it in /etc/init.d/bluetooth nothing hapends
also i tried to uninstall and reinstall the packages related to bluetooth still my computer can only see the devices and cant mount them

*i found the problem . The new bluez-utils dont have the hidd daemon installed by default ,need to use "old-daemons" flag and the problem is solved
Anthropas
Baby Hen

Return to Networking and Wireless