No Daily Build since 23/01/2017 ... [Solved]

Installer Issues via Installer -- Not for global upgrades or upgrading individual packages -- ONLY ISSUES WITH INSTALLATION OF THE OS -- Can't get Sabayon installed, than post here, otherwise use correct forums

Moderator: Moderators

No Daily Build since 23/01/2017 ... [Solved]

Postby linuxfluesterer » Wed Feb 08, 2017 14:28

Hallo repository maintainers.
A friend just got a new pc and he wanted to download latest Daily Build of KDE (Plasma) from a given server on Sabayon.org download area. But on our standard sites (Netherland) and others, the latst Build is as date of 23/01/2017.
May I ask, is there any problem with maintenance or with Anaconda (Calamares?) at all, which explains the miss of a more actual Daily Build?
Or is it the announcement and compiling of new Plasma 5.9 version, which was published on 31/01/2017?
Thank you for a reply.

-Linuxfluesterer (I love KDE ...)
Last edited by linuxfluesterer on Wed Feb 15, 2017 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
I really hope, that by the Brexit (poor Britain), TTIP will be finally prevented. But don't get tired to talk to your local politician to open eyes for danger to democracy because of TTIP
linuxfluesterer
Old Dear Hen

Re: No Daily Build since 23/01/2017 ...

Postby linuxfluesterer » Wed Feb 15, 2017 17:37

...perfect!
So, I will download then and install on a new midibox computer, I will receive in next days.
And now, I will mark the thread as closed.
Thank you.

-Linuxfluesterer (I love KDE)
I really hope, that by the Brexit (poor Britain), TTIP will be finally prevented. But don't get tired to talk to your local politician to open eyes for danger to democracy because of TTIP
linuxfluesterer
Old Dear Hen

Return to Installer Issues - Calamares **Not for Package Manager Stuff**