Sabayon Linux 3.4 Loop3 - upload started

Website news

Sabayon Linux 3.4 Loop3 - upload started

Postby lxnay » Fri Jun 22, 2007 18:48

I eventually started the upload of the Loop3 xdeltas on our servers, then will be the time of the rsync server, their mirrors and then the announcement. Thanks for your patience. Here are SOME (just SOME) of the cool features that you will find in this (last) 3.4 BETA release:

- Packages S...

Link: http://www.sabayonlinux.org/tag/altro/n ... arted.html
lxnay
Land Owner

Postby rsclark3 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 13:19

Fabio, I'm usually patient but I have to ask as it's been three days. What is the average time from upload/rsync to public availability? I've been checked all mirrors and torrents but just small changes like loop2 removal from the /devel directories. Please let us know. -Rich
rsclark3
Baby Hen

Postby rsclark3 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 13:36

Never mind. The loop3 download just appeared on GARR. What a wonderful surprise! Thank you.
rsclark3
Baby Hen

Postby lxnay » Mon Jun 25, 2007 14:54

official announce will be published tonight. I let the mirrors sync properly first.
Join us on IRC (chat.freenode.net #sabayon or WebChat)
Submit bugs to our Bug Tracker
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook
Add me on Google+
lxnay
Land Owner

Wonderful work

Postby treaz » Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49

I finally managed to see loop3 work and I must say I was amazed. Great job and I really mean it. I haven't been able to use it properly, but it worked great for 1 hour. I am astonished by it's functionality and low resource consumption. I couldn't believe that beryl worked perfectly with aiglx on a Geforce 2.

Congrats to all those that contributed to the development of such a cool OS. Can hardly wait to get my hands on 3.4 and make it my main OS.

Cheers,
Treaz
treaz
Baby Hen

Return to News