Sabayon Linux future colour scheme

Website news

Re: Sabayon Linux future colour scheme

Postby Ollie » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:08

Thanks warra, I have just learned to tip my laptop monitor to make it monochromish or use lynx. Just wanted to throw out my 2 cents.
"[R]omance is dead. It was acquired in a hostile takeover by Hallmark and Disney, homogenized, and sold off piece by piece." -- Lisa Simpson
Ollie
Baby Hen

Postby foucault » Mon Oct 08, 2007 17:40

Not that I have time to read my school work and take care of the kids... let alone read this this entire thread but....
There are many diffrent cultures trying to agree on a theme!

Impossible,,
I say you contract out the job, and make a bunch of themes for diffrent tastes ..

Green theme ! like suse's old one..
Red theme! Done, i love it!
Blue theme, default.. done
Brown theme! Copy goblinX :)

Then and only then will eveyone be happy :) its my multicultural prespective, I live in montreal canada a very multicultural city...
foucault
Simple Hen

Postby eshum » Mon Oct 08, 2007 20:01

Were it my decision to make this how I would do it. I would have one theme for the site/home page one for the forum and one for the desktop. I would make the desktop the least important because as a user I think that is my domain and I will set it to suite my needs and tastes. I would consider the home page most important because it grabs you into Sabayon or turns you off and I like the way it looks and works right now. The forum I would want make as comfortable as possible with a somewhat neutral color theme that is easy on the eyes because this is where the average user and guests/seekers will spend a lot of time going through material gaining knowledge and exchanging information about Sabayon linux . You might say that the forum is were the buy is nailed down.

ed
eshum
Technological Hen

Postby lucknuts » Tue Oct 09, 2007 20:49

I don't need to write a paragraph like everyone else. Looks great on my 22' LCD wide screen monitor. So I can't complain. "Easy on the eyes" =] It's like McDonalds "I'm lovin' it!" woot woot
Yes, I'm new at this.
Will learn. WIll teach.
lucknuts
Growing Hen

Previous

Return to News