Sabayon Linux future colour scheme

Website news

Re: Sabayon Linux future colour scheme

Postby Toudix » Sat Sep 08, 2007 0:11

Why not letting everybody choose their favorite theme within a list of... why not 3 themes ?
I used to administrate a phpBB forum and I could enable something like "let user choose the visual theme". I just had to upload some themes so they can choose which one they prefer !

And if some just wanna cry about what it looks, let's cry babies :p

[EDIT] Okay I missed some lines just before my message, the idea has already been said. Sorry :)
Toudix
Simple Hen

Postby wolfden » Sat Sep 08, 2007 0:19

I merged the two threads - one from the Suggestions forum and this one - all one spot now
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby alexis » Sat Sep 08, 2007 0:55

I like the forum as it is now, my eyes are quite sensitive, the black killed my eyes.... Maybe having a few color schemes would de fine too but I doubt there is much to complain about how the forum looks now
alexis
Baby Hen

Postby fenius » Sat Sep 08, 2007 1:31

ajez wrote:this pink is too bright for my eyes .. /me wears sunglasses

I'm a vampire :twisted: I NEED dark colours... otherwise my eyes will burn!!! 8) 8) 8)
fenius
Growing Hen

Postby eshum » Sat Sep 08, 2007 6:18

The colors are fine on my screen and the white does not bother my eyes at all.

ed
eshum
Technological Hen

Postby Thrice » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:19

Cool. I can actually tro^H^H^H read this forum once more. Congratulations lxnay ur now at the same place u were months ago.
Thrice
Growing Hen

Postby hecia13 » Sat Sep 08, 2007 12:23

Oh, no, please do not return to that awful red outlay. It was really hard to read. I don't care for pink, make it grey, blue, whatever, but make sure the background is light enought to make the letters readable (unlike it was with the red theme). May two or three versions to choose from would be a good idea :wink:
hecia13
Young Hen

Postby nikaya » Sat Sep 08, 2007 15:35

Thank you very much for changing the theme.The old one was terrible and I were not able to stay longer than 5 minutes without becoming pain in the eyes.
There is no need to win a beauty price.A forum has to be read - and useable.Keep an eye on it,to whatever the theme will be changed in the future.
former john_doe
nikaya
Growing Hen

Postby slampy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 19:32

It was a bit bright at first, but i've adjusted. and coming from an artistic point of view I think the color scheme is very nice. each color works quite well together. if anything is overbearing it would be the white. but then again if you want to go with a light colored theme, I don't know what other color would be better as a background.
Running 3.4e 32bit version with an Athlon64 and an nvidia geforce 7800gt. I'm a linux beginner and first time sabayon user. :D
slampy
Young Hen

Postby Azerthoth » Sun Sep 09, 2007 6:39

My only problem is that I had finally found a skin for Firefox that matched the forum colors perfectly ... oh well.

How big a donation to change it back?
Azerthoth
Simple Hen

PreviousNext

Return to News