Sabayon Linux future colour scheme

Website news

Re: Sabayon Linux future colour scheme

Postby Eden » Fri Sep 07, 2007 19:01

Pink not manly enough for you?
Eden
Growing Hen

Re: Is anything gonna be done about the red?

Postby dunsurfin » Fri Sep 07, 2007 19:03

The pink is a big improvement. Easy to read and easy on the eyes.
Self-righteousness is a loud din raised to drown the voice of guilt within us - Eric Hoffer

Don't believe what it says on the right - I am anything but sagely; More oniony!
dunsurfin
Sagely Hen

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 20:51

Wow. What happened?! Now I need sunglasses! lxnay, you must get fed up with the likes of me complaining about the forum design and colours but, in my opinion, the colours and contrast are still not right. There's too much white. How about making the pink a little browner or more orange, and reducing (or getting rid of) the white?

Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Postby Fitzcarraldo » Fri Sep 07, 2007 20:59

Too much white, though, in my opinion. Too bright.
Fitzcarraldo
Sagely Hen

Postby Stupot » Fri Sep 07, 2007 21:14

Holy freaking cow.... could you guys complain some more?
It's a FORUM! It is made to be functional and efficient.
People complained about the past forum theme, now you got a new one. Does everybody want a different forum them every day?

I'm not saying I love this theme, I'm saying it's not a big deal. Let lxnay worry about better things than this forum's theme.
Stupot
Sagely Hen

Postby lxnay » Fri Sep 07, 2007 21:23

Stupot wrote:Holy freaking cow.... could you guys complain some more?
People complained about the past forum theme, now you got a new one. Does everybody want a different forum them every day?

I'm not saying I love this theme, I'm saying it's not a big deal. Let lxnay worry about better things than this forum's theme.

thanks. I have the same feeling.
Join us on IRC (chat.freenode.net #sabayon or WebChat)
Submit bugs to our Bug Tracker
Follow me on Twitter
Add me on Facebook
Add me on Google+
lxnay
Land Owner

Postby wolfden » Fri Sep 07, 2007 21:46

Stupot wrote:Holy freaking cow.... could you guys complain some more?

People are simply wanting to be able to see the site without having to burn their eyes out. Some people are more sensitive to colors than others for various reason, even medical reasons.

People simply want to have options to other themes.

I don't think that is unreasonable and people are willing to make alternative themes.
wolfden
Sharecropper

Postby davehardy20 » Fri Sep 07, 2007 21:51

While I have to say that this new colour scheme is easier on the eye, and the posts are much easier to read, loose the pink make it more red, keep the white on red.

One thing I think must not change is the distro's colour scheme, please,please,please dont make the OS mirror these colours!!!

This is a serious request to keep the identity of the most cutting edge and individual linux distro.

Whilst I understand improvments must be made, changing from the current colours scheme of the distro will make it loose its identity amongst the rest.
davehardy20
Young Hen

Postby Raqua » Fri Sep 07, 2007 22:35

wolfden wrote:People are simply wanting to be able to see the site without having to burn their eyes out. Some people are more sensitive to colors than others for various reason, even medical reasons.

People simply want to have options to other themes.

I don't think that is unreasonable and people are willing to make alternative themes.

EXACTLY.
Raqua
Growing Hen

Postby WarraWarra » Fri Sep 07, 2007 23:06

You all likes this them dar colours but me redneck here from hill billy redneck trailer trash primitive side of the country / planet earth does not like to get im touche with em female sidems . LOL :twisted:

So plz is there a way I can have any other colour except this femanine pink , it is easy on the eyes and works great but reminds me of "baby shit green" colour and once you have seen it / smelled it you are scar'd for life LMAO. :cry:
This colour would drive me to hard liquer and ugly ex jail birds women with beards on the psycho side of norm females and I can rather live without that. My live suckes beyond the good wonderfull live of "Joe Dirt" and I do not need to make it any worse. :cyclops:

HELP PLZ.
WarraWarra
Sagely Hen

PreviousNext

Return to News