Release date for loop3 ?

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

Release date for loop3 ?

Postby Darksurf » Tue Jun 05, 2007 17:15

I understand that the release date may be pushed back and that is completely fine. I'm in a bit of a hurry due to some probs with loop2b ,but I'd still rather wait until loop3 is finished WITHOUT being pressured. I'm used to being able to go to the slackware site and read the progress that they make each day. (they have a daily changelog of the "current" version).

I'm used to reading and getting all excited like a little school girl, but Sabayon has nothing of the sort. I've waited for news, posts, and/or an exciting weekly changelog to tell me whats going on with the dev team, beta team, current release.

I like to know the problems you guys are having, what progress your making, and if there is a way to help. If there was a changelog then maybe people would begin to realize what you're fixing and stop posting about things already fixed or things currently being worked on so redundantly.
Darksurf
Old Dear Hen

Re: Release date for loop3 ?

Postby ajez » Tue Jun 05, 2007 17:36

Darksurf wrote:I understand that the release date may be pushed back and that is completely fine. I'm in a bit of a hurry due to some probs with loop2b ,but I'd still rather wait until loop3 is finished WITHOUT being pressured. I'm used to being able to go to the slackware site and read the progress that they make each day. (they have a daily changelog of the "current" version).

I'm used to reading and getting all excited like a little school girl, but Sabayon has nothing of the sort. I've waited for news, posts, and/or an exciting weekly changelog to tell me whats going on with the dev team, beta team, current release.

I like to know the problems you guys are having, what progress your making, and if there is a way to help. If there was a changelog then maybe people would begin to realize what you're fixing and stop posting about things already fixed or things currently being worked on so redundantly.

http://www.sabayonlinux.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7541
--
Core Beta/Site,Blog,Forum Admin
ajez
The Blamed One

Return to Off Topic