Member Stats

If you want to talk about your personal paperweight, you've found the right place!

Moderator: Moderators

genfool
Technological Hen

Re: Member Stats

Post by genfool » Tue May 31, 2011 4:09

I think the point was taken.
Probably a bad move on fitzcarraldo part to do such a bold move without permission or advice.
lxnay I bet he got the idea, I have no clue what is going on behind the closed doors, nor do I care.
I can imagine the earful he received.

The forums need good people to help and moderate. fitzcarraldo is one of the best, is a reason he has the moderator position in the first place. We all make a mistake sometimes.

I could go into a long spew about why I want fitzcarraldo back.

fitzcarraldo has always done an excellent job in moderating the forums .... I want him back!

Anyone else that would care to say yay or nay, I invite you to post it

throdon
Advanced Hen

Post by throdon » Tue May 31, 2011 6:03

This thread was opened about a month and a half before any Sabayon power players took notice. I am thinking someone anyone would of seen this thread and said something on the lines of maybe this is not such a good Idea but , nope. Sure Fitz overstepped his authority and messed up some things but I believe the spanking is on the harsh side. He is probably your #1 forum guy right now since some unforseen weather problems have forced wolfden to focus on real world problems.
I hope Fitz gets another chance and gets his authority back soon.
Troll hunter with an overzealous nature

ExpatPaul
Simple Hen

Post by ExpatPaul » Tue May 31, 2011 6:16

genfool wrote:fitzcarraldo has always done an excellent job in moderating the forums .... I want him back!
+1 to that.

We all make the occasional mistake but Fitzcarraldo does do an excellent job of moderating these forums, keeping them civil and keeping the spammers at bay.

joost
Sagely Hen

Post by joost » Tue May 31, 2011 7:38

Modding is something different then being a boards admin.
Fitz is a mod.

Anyway, case closed.
My blog | Mastodon | Please support Sabayon: Become a Patron